Monday 21 April 2014

I Missed my anniversary!

I do this every year. 
I want so badly to celebrate my blogging anniversary, but miss it every time. 
At least this year I remembered to mention it in the right month. 

Just want to share with you some of my favorite projects from over the last Three years. Yes it's been THREE years! woot woot. 

I can't believe the changes in my own style and how far I've come with the tremendous help of my husband. 

This Union Jack dresser was such a learning experience and I love combining colours like this :) 

I really need to do another one like this...the Harlequin design is so classic and so much fun.

And doing wonderfully detailed pieces like this is something I LOVE! All the amazing vintage details come out. 

This of course is one of my personal favorite pieces. I so wish I could have kept this one, But at the same time I'm glad it went to a wonderful home! 



I'm still looking for more of these....how yummy is that?? 

Ohhh there are so many more. 
If you have time, have a look through some of my old old OLD blog posts and let me know what you think is the best. 
Thanks to all of you I'm still having a lot of fun sharing with you all the things that I've had the pleasure of passing through my home...even if it's only for a short time. 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on three years of blogging. It is fun to look back and see how much we've changed, isn't it? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your furniture is beautiful! Happy anniversary. I always miss mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done some gorgeous dressers in the last year. Worth celebrating!!!
    Congrats!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete