Monday 27 May 2013

Wonderful weekend!

It's here and it's gone....spring that is.
We get a week of fantastic weather and then a week of brrrrr cold weather.
I'm not sure if it's the end of May or the beginning of March!

BUT I scored some great finds over the weekend and just had to share them with you all. 

 Check out all the wonderful frames! And that door. Solid wood and very heavy! 
Can you see the old school desk? I'm done that one already!
 Something just for me :) I love cameo's It's a private addiction.
 And all these wonderful pieces. Some have found their way to my booth already. The dresser and desk are waiting patiently for me to finish some other things and that little box that has a cat on it is done and in my booth. I totally forgot to get pics of that one. 

Here is the school desk all done up. 
 Done in a burgundy red with the top stripped and stained.

For some reason I see this going to a college kid for their laptop. Oh my how times have changed eh? 

Did you go out to the wonderful yard sales this past weekend? If so, what did you find? 
I almost can't wait to go again this weekend. But first...I have to finish some of these projects :) 

I've been featured on A diamond in the Stuff. 
Head on over there and share the love :) 
 
Sharing here:
A Diamond in the Stuff
Coastal Charm 
  


1 comment: