Sunday 2 September 2012

Wedding day

Good Sunday Morning! 
Normally I don't post a lot about my family. Maybe a few snippits here and there. But I have to share with you some exciting news! 

Our son was married yesterday. :) 
He married a wonderful girl who is just perfect for him. One of my other boys asked me if I thought I was "old" now that I have a daughter in law. I quickly explained my version of old. 

Old is when your grandchildren get married! 

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Period :) 

Here are just a couple of pictures of our son's special day. 

 Getting his cufflinks on at home the morning of.
 Proud father/son picture.
 Before leaving for the church.

 The groom and his...um men? lol
 So many tear jerking moments. Adding the flowers to his lapel. Notice the best man in the background...oyyyy what a goof. lol
 And to my husbands
 And youngest son
 And oldest son
 smoochy moment with my man :)
 Before the ceremony
 The parents of the groom with the groom
 My Three sons :)
 Flower girl with the cutest sign ever. I'm sure the official photographer got a better shot.
 Father daughter after the deed was done :)
 Me and my baby girl
The bride and groom. May you experience all of lifes joys, and few of it's sorrows and may you always find peace and comfort in each others arms! :) 

Sharing:
1929 Charmer 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Titia, your post gave me goosebumps!!! Congratulations on your son's wedding! You have such a beautiful family!!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely being able to share in your special day. Congratulations on your son's wedding - may they be happy and love eternal! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete